Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LISTEN TO THE FALLING RAIN AND MY LOVE...

" Angkat kain, hujan dah turuunnn "
 TAKE A BREAK..It's raining   - KOPI  ".OLD TOWN "   SATU !!
  Rains always catches you into deep blues.The rhythm of rain always brings love and tranquility .
 And its also bring back memoriesI love this song by Jose Feliciono..
  Jose Feliciono although he was blind, his  magnificent talent is mystifyingly amaze
" Listen to the pouring rain
Listen to it pour,
And with every drop of rain
You know I love you more.."
When i was about 19+, in my late teenager, i was given a cassette of Jose Feliciono and was hooked with his voice ever since. . " Memukau "  .And then , there was a cowboy film which sang his song- " the old turkey buzzard "  And then, after 33 years later, this song rekindled  fond memories.



I will be unfair, if i didnot include a song named, " Hujan " by Sudirman .When i was in a remoted place, Jamnagar, India,  surrounded by salt. You may wonder why i did mentioned " salt " Actually between my college, which was on an island, and mainland, it was covered with confine partition such as garden bed that found in padi field. And .In certains month in a year, the sea water that was trapped in the partition, gradually changed into salt. And live in that  kind of atmosphere, plus away from your native soil and alienated by difference cultures and peoples, easily tranformed you to be " blues" ' " Listen to the falling rain" and " hujan " will certainly engulfed me in my languish for my " secret love" at that time.I really love her.To me, this love was sincere bcoz it came naturally.{  Ha ha.. This kind of blues is call  " blues orang tua. " Layan je..ha ha.ha.}
And what make me write this little chat, no more than " down the memories lane " It so happened that my youngest son, Che Din, has unearthed my old photographs of me and the crazy gang of " valsuran" .- The years of rock and rolls.Then the memories come back vividly in my mind. 
And it makes  me   " blues.". So enjoy the song. 

                  HUJAN ; SUDIRMAN.
 Cinta yang bersemi diwaktu hujan turun
menyirami ketandusan hati...
dan hujan turun turut mengiringi
engkau... pergi

Selembut hujan bercurahan begitulah cinta ini
semesra bumi yang disirami begitulah hati ini

1 comment:

  1. hujan membedil di dinding malam,
    sepi yang menjerit di tengah kabus,
    melorekkan warna gundah dan resah
    bla bla bla

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ARTICLE.